Monte Rosa – Dufourspitze
In 4 Days on the highest peak of Switzerland.
maximum participants: 2
Prices: Euro 865.-
High alpine ski tours in mostly glaciated terrain. At times technically difficult and long climbs and descents in impressive Western Alpine ambience.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are a good skier, your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of 35 degrees. You don’t mind switchbacks in exposed terrain. Carrying of your skis in slopes of 40 degrees with crampons.
Fitness: 5 to 9 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3 hour ski runs.
Meeting point: 3929 Täsch, Schweiz
The highest peak in Switzerland and at the same time the second highest in the Alps is probably the dream destination of every ambitious ski tourer. We acclimatize ourselves to the two magnificent Mountains Rimpfischhorn and Castor and look from their summits to our main destination, the Dufourspitze.
- Number of participants: Max. 2 per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 1 alpine hut accommodation, food and transfers.
- Accommodations: New Monte Rosa Hut.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
Prices: 3 persons Euro 1090.-, 2 persons Euro 1590.-, 1 person according to arrangement