Climbing in the Dolomites
The most beautiful easy climbing tours around Cortina d'Ampezzo
maximum participants: 2
Prices: from Euro 1050.- up
Light to medium alpine climbing tours.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Climbing up to the 4th degree of difficulty (UIAA), knowledge of safety and rappelling techniques.
Fitness: Approaches and descents between 1 and 2 hours, climbs between 2 and 5 hours per day.
Meeting point: Cortina d’Ampezzo, 32043 Belluno, Italien
The large cirque of Cortina d ‘Ampezzo surrounded by bizarre Dolomite peaks is probably one of the most beautiful climbing areas in the Alps: Alpine routes in every direction, an ambience that is second to none and wonderful climbing routes in the finest rock.
- Number of participants: 1 to max. 2 persons per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and Ski guide.
- Services excluded: Overnight and half board.
- Accommodation: Hotel near Cortina.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.