Rock Climbing Basic course in the Achensee region
Learning the basic abilities for rockclimbing.
maximum participants: 6
Prices: from Euro 340.- up
Included: helmet, harness, belay device
Basic training for rockclimbing.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You should be absolutely safe and comfortable during the access hike to the training area (partly steep with loose gravel), not suffering from vertigo. Basic knowledge of climbing- and belay-technics are favourable but not obligatory.
Fitness: Basic endurance for moving/”working” all day long outdoor. Access and going back between 1/2 and 1 hour. Total time up to 8 hours per day.
Meeting point: Achensee, Österreich
The region around the Achensee in the northeastern part of Tyrol is situated at the border of the Karwendel- and the Rofan mountains in the Northern Calcareous Alps. It offers a wide range for alpine rock sports: from perfect equipped single pitch sportclimbing routes to pure alpine tradclimbing; all this with mostly short access. To cut a long story short: you find everything you need to have the first experience of climbing in rock.
- Number of participants: max. 6 per guide
- Services included: 4 days of training and guiding by a state approved mountain guide; guide’s expenses; helmet, harness and belay can be hired.
- Services excluded: accommodations in the training area (2 nights, can be booked for you), food and transfers.
- Accommodation: in general in the Achensee Region.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.