Summits of the Mischabelgruppe
Demanding climbs to five 4000m peaks between Matter- and Saaser Tal.
maximum participants: 1
Prices: Euro 1740.-
Included: Organization, bookings and guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide, guide’s expenses.
Medium difficult to difficult 4000m peaks. Snow couloirs, exposed snowy ridges and steep snowy faces in combination with medium difficult to difficult rock climbing.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You should be safe and comfortable on crampons even in very exposed terrain like snowy, narrow edges. A few short sections will be as steep as 55 degrees. Efficient and easy rock climbing up to level III or IV-.
Fitness: Up to 10 hour climbs per day (see tour itinerary).
Meeting point: Busbahnhof, St. Niklaus VS, Schweiz
We start our tour with the medium difficult Nadelgrat, the climb is already demanding. The entry couloir requires quite a bit of leg muscle power. After a long working day we can log three 4000 m peaks: Dürrenhorn, Hohberghorn and Stecknadelhorn. Next day’s climbing will be steeper, more exposed and more difficult. We are headed to the Lenzspitze and the Nadelhorn – just the right progression! Any ambitioned 4000m peak climber should have experienced!
- Number of participants: 1 per guide.
- Services included: Organization, bookings and guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide, guide’s expenses.
- Services excluded: accommodations, lift tickets, food and transfers.
- Accomodations: Bordierhütte, Mischabelhütte.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: Euro 1510.-