Bernese Oberland – Aletschhorn
Challenging Skitours around the Oberaletsch Hut
maximum participants: 3
Prices: from Euro 850.- up
High Alpine ski crossing, mostly on glaciers. Technically difficult, long climbs and ski runs in absolutely stunning western alpine terrain.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are a good skier, your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of 35 degrees. You don’t mind switchbacks in exposed terrain. Carrying of your skis in slopes of 40 degrees with crampons.
Fitness: 5 to 9 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3 hour ski runs.
Meeting point: Brig, Schweiz
If you already have climbed a mountain around the famous village of Zermatt, you surely caught a sight of the impressive pyramid of the Aletschhorn by looking northward. Is this peak to climb on skins? Not almost, but you will get very near to the highest point, to do climb to the summit by using crampons. However, the skiing mountaineer will be rewarded with an incredible panorama, which ranges all over the Valais until the peaks of Mont Blanc. At the end of these 5 days the unbelievable run from the Beichpass to the Lötschental is waiting.
- Number of participants: Max. 3 per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 1 hotel accommodation, 3 alpine hut accommodations, food and transfers.
- Accommodation: Oberaletschhütte.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 390.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant