Skitours in the Stubai Alps – Franz-Senn-Hut
Dreamlike ski tours in the heart of Tyrol
maximum participants: 6
Prices: from Euro 545.-
Medium difficult to difficult skitours, partly on glaciers.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions. You don’t mind narrow turns. Carrying of your skis in slopes of 40 degrees with crampons.
Fitness: 4 to 6 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3 hour ski runs.
Meeting point: Neustift im Stubaital, Österreich
A hut could not be better situated as a starting point for ski tours: the Franz Senn Hut in the central Stubai Alps in the heart of Tyrol offers plenty of ascents for ski tourers. There are known peaks such as Ruderhofspitze, Lüsenser Fernerkogel, Schrankogel and many more. In each direction we can turn, whether we feel like skiing on sunny springsnow slopes, or like to draw in powder snow our tracks … the hard-working here also create both in one day.
- Number of participants: 6 max per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 5 x alpine hut accommodations, food, drinks and transfers.
- Accommodations: Franz-Senn-Hut.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 430.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant