Skitours in the Dolomites – Fanes Hut
Skitours in the “fairyland” between Alta Badia and Cortina d’ Ampezzo.
maximum participants: 6
Prices: 6 persons Euro 430.-, 5 persons Euro 490.-, 4 persons Euro 560.-
Medium difficult skitours.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions. You don’t mind narrow turns.
Fitness: 3 to 4 hrs. climbs per day plus 1 to 2 hrs. ski runs.
Meeting point: St. Lorenzen 39030 Bozen, Italien
The limestone plateau of the Fanesalm is located between Alta Badia and the Ampezzo Dolomites. Framed by a wreath of bizarre peaks, they offer something of everything: ski tours in all directions in every difficulty level and also one or two racy steep descents, a cozy hut with all the comforts and of course excellent South Tyrolean cuisine.
- Number of participants: Mind. 4 to max. 6 per mountain guide.
- Services included: Organization and reservation, guided tour by state-certified mountain guides and their expenses.
- Services excluded: 4x halfboard and accommodation (for actual prices click here), transfers.
- Accommodation: Faneshütte.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: 1 person Euro 1190.-, 2 persons Euro 675.-
Region: Ortles Alps
Prices: 1 person Euro 1150.-, 2 persons Euro 620.-, 3 persons Euro 435.-