Tour du Ciel with Bishorn
On tour amongst Dent Blanche, Zinalrothorn and Weisshorn.
maximum participants: 5
Prices: 4 persons Euro 890.-, 5 persons Euro 830.-
Difficult cross country ski tour in High Alpine territory, mostly on glaciers, demanding steep climbs and ski runs in this impressing Western Alps ambience.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are a good skier, your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of up to 35 degrees. You don’t mind switchbacks in exposed terrain and carrying of your skis with crampons.
Fitness: 4 to 7 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3-hour ski runs.
Meeting point: 3927 Herbriggen, Schweiz
The tour of Ciel is a beautiful, lonely skiing cross in central Wallis. It starts at the foot of the Matterhorn, leads to the Val d, Anniviers and continues to St. Niklaus in the Mattertal. We cross monumental landscape: Well known mountains, like Dent Blanche, Zinalrothorn and Weisshorn, accompany us in the course of this 6-day ski tour. The highlight of the week is the ascent of the 4153 m high bishorn.
- Number of participants: min 4 to max 5 per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 1 hotel accommodation, 5 hut accommodations, cable car fees, food and transfers.
- Accomodations: Hotel in Täsch, Schönbielhütte, Cabane du Grand Mountet, Cabane d’ Arpitettaz, Cabane de Tracuit, Turtmannhütte.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
6 to 7 hours
6 to 7 hours
1000 m (with Bishorn 1800 m)
500 m (with Bishorn 1300 m)
6 hours (with Bishorn 10 hours)
5 to 6 hours
4 to 5 hours
This might interest you:
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: Euro 1510.-
Region: Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
Prices: 3 persons Euro 975.-, 2 persons Euro 1350.-, 1 person according to arrangement
Region: Wallis, Switzerland
Prices: 3 persons Euro 990.-, 2 persons Euro 1390.-, 1 person Euro 2490.-