Eastern Ortles Alps – Ulten Valley
A comfortable accommodation as well as a wide range of tours from simple and comfortable to racy and steep offers the South Tyrolean Ultental.
maximum participants: 8
Prices: from Euro 560.- up
Mostly long ski tours in partly glaciated terrain.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions. You don’t mind narrow turns.
Fitness: Ascents between 4 and 6 hours, downhills between 2 and 3 hours per day.
Meeting point: S. Gertrude, 114, 39016 Santa Gertrude BZ, Italien
In my search for a ski tour location, which offers both comfortable accommodation and a wide range of tours from simple and comfortable to racy and steep, I have once again found what you are looking for in South Tyrol: the Ulten Valley, which joins the Etsch Valley at the famous spa town of Merano. If the vines there seem a bit strange to the snow-seeking ski-alpinist, then he is taught at the end of Ulten Valley: Magnificent ski tours in all directions, excellent South Tyrolean food and lodging offer a well-rounded weekly program that is equal to the better known locations Ahrntal or Glieshof …
- Number of participants: 6 max per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 5 x hotel accommodations, food, drinks and transfers.
- Accommodations: Ultner Hof.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
Prices: 3 persons Euro 975.-, 2 persons Euro 1350.-, 1 person according to arrangement