Piz Bernina and Piz Palü
The highest peaks in the Eastern Alps – crossing the Bernina Gruppe on medium difficult routes
maximum participants: 2
Prices: 2 persons Euro 790.-, 1 person Euro 1370.-
Demanding 4000m peaks. Glaciers, exposed snow ridges, medium difficult and partly exposed rock climbing.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You should be absolutely safe and comfortable on crampons – walking or climbing including exposed sharp snow ridges. A few short sections will be as steep as 40 degrees. Efficient and easy rock climbing up to level II+ to III-.
Fitness: Up to 8 hour climbs per day (see tour itinerary).
Meeting point: 7504 Pontresina, Schweiz
Words fail me when at the little village of Morteratsch suddenly the gigantic and ice-covered summits of the Bernina Gruppe appear. Piz Bernina and Piz Palü – the are demanding, but the big deal is worth it, only just for the incredible panoramic view, which reaches from the Ortler Gruppe until the Monte Rosa…
- Number of participants: 1 to max. 2 per guide.
- Services included: Organization, bookings and guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide and his expenses.
- Services excluded: accommodation and food.
- Accomodation: Berghaus Diavolezza, Rifugio Marco e Rosa.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: Euro 1510.-
Region: Wallis, Switzerland
Prices: 2 persons Euro 900.-, 1 person Euro 1650.-