Ice Climbing Course II – Advanced
Acquire the ability to climb as an independent roped party in steep ice.
maximum participants: 4
Prices: 2 persons Euro 690.-, 3 persons Euro 490.-, 4 persons Euro 380.-
Included: Crampons, Ice Axes
Quite intensive training during two and a half days.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Rock climbing experience (especially rope handling and belaying) as soon as basic knowledge concerning steep ice technics required.
Fitness: up to 1 hour climbs on foot to the waterfalls. We will be exposed to the cold for up to 6 hours. You will have to rely on your arm’s muscles quite a bit.
Meeting point: 6200 Jenbach, Österreich
A course for those, who have already visited the Ice Climbing Course I and/or want to climb multi-pitch iceroutes within an independent roped party.
- Number of participants: max. 4 per guide
- Services included: 2.5 days of training and guiding by a state approved mountain guide, guide’s expenses.
- Services excluded: accommodations in the training area (2 nights, can be booked for you), food and transfers.
- Accommodation: in general in the Achensee-Zillertal Region; depending on the ice-conditions, the course can also take place in another Region of Tirol (e. g. Pitztal).
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
- Meeting Point: at 9 am in the training area, the exact meeting point will be announced at short notice (condition dependend)
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: 4 persons Euro 1210.-, 5 persons Euro 990.-, 6 persons Euro 840.-