Guided ski tours for beginners
With touring skis on easy trails climb beautiful summits.
maximum participants: 8
Prices: from Euro 120.- up
Easy to moderately difficult ski tours.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: The safe stem turn should be mastered in open ski terrain away from secured pistes.
Fitness: Climbs between 2 and 3 hours, downhill runs between 1 and 2 hours per day.
Meeting point: Achensee Str. 10, 6212 Maurach, Österreich
As a skier you are mostly on groomed slopes, but it pulls you off and into the free skiing area? Are you interested in going into the wintry mountains, climbing up with skins and drawing your tracks on powder snow? Then the “guided ski tours for beginners” are the right thing for you. You will catch fire with the mountain guides of the Firngrat Team.
- Number of participants: Mind. 4 to max. 8 per mountain guide. With smaller number of participants price adjustment.
- Services included: Organization and reservation, guided tour by state-certified mountain guides and their expenses. Rental material (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe).
- Services excluded: accommodations (if needed) in the training area, food and transfers.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
- Meeting Point: 9:00 each valley station Rofanseilbahn, Maurach a. Achensee or valley station Christlum, Achenkirch
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 430.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant