Grand Tour du Tyrol
“Skiplus” from the Ziller Valley to the Reschenpass
maximum participants: 6
Prices: 6 persons Euro 450.-, 5 persons Euro 530.-, 4 persons Euro 620.-
Included: Tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
Medium difficult ski crossing in partly glaciated terrain.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are a good skier, your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of 35 degrees. You don’t mind switchbacks in exposed terrain and carrying of your skis in slopes of 40 degrees.
Fitness: 1- to 3-hour climbs per day plus 1- to 3-hour ski runs.
Meeting point: Bahnhof Jenbach, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich
This unusual ski crossing takes us in 5 days from the Zillertal to the Reschenpass. The downhill enjoyment is focussed; we have the skins with us, but we use cable cars and skilifts where it lends itself. So it is possible for us to handle this quite respectable route in a relatively short time. Our very special plus: since we usually leave on the so-called “wrong” side, we are mostly very lonely on the way and can enjoy many pristine ski runs in a quiet nature.
- Number of participants: 4 to max. 6 per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 4x halfboard, food and transfers.
- Accomodations: Inns and Hotels.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
1700 m (dependent on the snow conditions)
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 390.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant