Around Ortles – Cevedale and Königsspitze
On Top of the „King’s Head“
maximum participants: 3
Prices: 1 person Euro 1150.-, 2 persons Euro 620.-, 3 persons Euro 435.-
High Alpine ski tour, partly on glaciers. Technically medium difficult to dificult, climbs and slopes up to 40 degrees.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are an excellent skier, your parallel and stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of 40 degrees. You don’t mind narrow turns in exposed terrain. Carrying of your skis in slopes of 40 degrees with crampons.
Fitness: 4 to 6 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3 hour ski runs.
Meeting point: Sulden Solda 39029 Bozen, Italien
From the peak of the easily accessible Cevedale, you can see it already: the steep slope from the Königsspitze. In order to enjoy the 40 degree east face downhill, we have to get up early. Chances are we will get rewarded with a perfect firn field in the morning sun.
- Number of participants: 3 max per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 2 alpine hut accommodations, cable car fees, food, drinks and transfers.
- Accommodations: Schaubachhütte, Pizzinihütte.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
5 to 6 hours
7 to 8 hours
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 430.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant