Skitouren in the Sellrain Valley – Alpengasthof Praxmar
The Sellraintal, an eldorado for ski alpinism in the Stubai Alps in the heart of Tyrol.
maximum participants: 6
Prices: 4 persons Euro 480.-, 5 persons Euro 415.-, 6 persons Euro 370.-
Medium difficult skitours in high alpine terrain.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: You are a good skier, your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions up to slopes of 35 degrees. You don’t mind switchbacks in exposed terrain.
Fitness: 3- to 5-hour climbs per day plus 1- to 2-hour ski runs.
Meeting point: Praxmar 8, 6184 St. Sigmund im Sellrain
If there is a place where everything is perfect for perfect ski touring days, then Praxmar. It’s a small settlement in the Lüsenser Valley, which deserves this title. Located on a sunny slope in the northern Stubai Alps, we can start many tours directly from our accommodation without additional access. These asset are worth spending a few days there. Spending our nights in a family-run, traditional inn with spa we enjoy also excellent food.
We start Sunday evening to enjoy the vastness and tranquility of these beautiful mountains away from the weekend.
- Number of participants: 4 to max. 6 per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: Accommodations, food and transfers.
- Accommodation: Alpengasthof Praxmar.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 490.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant