Ice Climbing Course I – Beginner
Your first experiences in steep ice.
maximum participants: 6
Prices: 4 persons Euro 450.-, 5 persons Euro 390.-, 6 persons Euro 350.-
Included: Crampons, Ice Axes
Quite intensive training weekend.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Basic rock climbing experience required (especially rope handling and belaying)
Fitness: Up to 1 hour climbs on foot to the icefalls. We will be exposed to the cold for up to 6 hours. You will have to rely on your arm’s muscles quite a bit.
Meeting point: Stillebach, Österreich
Climbing frozen waterfalls – Fascination, get to know your limits, a perfect training for combined tours. The experienced mountain guides from the Firngrat team will introduce you to the complex matter of ice with great empathy.
- Number of participants: max. 6 per guide
- Services included: 2.5 days of training and guiding by a state approved mountain guide, guide’s expenses.
- Services excluded: accommodations in the training area (2 nights, can be booked for you), food and transfers.
- Accommodation: in general in the Achensee-Zillertal Region; depending on the ice-conditions, the course can also take place in another Region of Tirol (e. g. Pitztal).
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 430.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant