Monte Rosa Superior – summit parade from the Breithorn to the Nordend
“Catwalk” on the ridge of the Valais Alps – a tour of superlatives …
maximum participants: 1
Prices: Euro 2990.-
Long and technically demanding mountain-ridge crossing. Climbing one of the highest western alpine massifs. Intensive altitude exposure from at least 34oo to a maximum of 4634 m.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Safe walking with crampons. Short passages (up to 50 m) can be up to 40 degrees steep (depending on the ratio). Surefootedness and freedom from giddiness on exposed sections. Safe and speedy climbing in easy, mixed terrain.
Fitness: Daily stages between 5 and 10 hours at high altitude (see tour description).
Meeting point: Schluhmattstrasse 28, 3920 Zermatt, Schweiz
Kilometer-long ridges on the Breithorn and Lyskamm, impressive views of the highest rock- and iceface of the Alps in the traversal of the Dufourspitze – for the ambitious and sure-footed mountaineer a grandiose tour. The mountain guides of the Firngrat team are your dependable companions on this change between heaven and earth.
- Number of participants: 1 person per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: Overnight and half board ca. Euro 70.- to 80.- per day, Klein Matterhorn Cable car and Gornergrat train ca. CHF 120.- (for actual prices click here).
- Accomodations: Klein Matterhorn Lodge, Rifugio Quintino Sella, Capanna Gnifetti, Capanna Margherita.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
This might interest you:
Region: Valais, Switzerland
Prices: Euro 1510.-
Region: Wallis, Switzerland
Prices: 2 persons Euro 900.-, 1 person Euro 1650.-