Skitours at the Zufallhütte Ortles – Cevedale Region
Magnificent ambience, easy reachable 3000 m summits and excellent food.
maximum participants: 6
Prices: from Euro 545.- up
Easy to medium skitours, partly on glaciers.
Required Skill and Fitness Level
Skill: Your stem turns are reliable in any snow conditions. You don’t mind narrow turns.
Fitness: 4 to 6 hour climbs per day plus 2 to 3 hour ski runs.
Meeting point: 39020 Martell, Bozen Italien
Wide valleys, big glaciers, high summits – the Ortles-Cevedale group guarantees pure skiing enjoyment. Especially is the comfortable Zufall Hut, where there is even a Sauna and where the Hutkeeper Ulli will pamper us with best local food.
- Number of participants: 6 max per guide.
- Services included: tour organization, reservations, guiding by a state approved mountain and ski guide including his expenses.
- Services excluded: 5 x alpine hut accommodations, food, drinks and transfers.
- Accommodations: Zufall Hut.
- Misc: Insurances (accident, travel cancellation) at customer’s responsibility. Please refer to general terms and conditions.
8 to 9 hours
This might interest you:
Prices: 6 persons Euro 310.-, 5 persons Euro 340.-, 4 persons Euro 390.-
Region: Arlberg, Austria
Prices: Daily rate from Euro 390.- up (1 participant) + Euro 50.- for every further participant